Paragon Hotel Company understands the importance of identifying individuals who are motivated, talented and loyal employees who find pride in delivering positive experiences for both clients and guests. The organization’s property level training philosophy is an extension of its corporate philosophy, which is client focused, results oriented, and reliant upon entrepreneurial thinking.
The below list provides a better understanding of Paragon Hotel Company’s recruitment process for potential new candidates. In addition, the following “mapping” allows participants to realize “the big picture” and the interrelationships between each of the individual steps. Please feel free to email directly to PHC’s Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
- Get to know Paragon Hotel company. Check out our available positions, benefits information, and upcoming recruiting events online.
- Fill out an application.
- During the initial Screening of Applications & Resumes, you will be contacted by the Hiring Manager if your qualifications meet the job criteria.
- Initial Phone/Video Chat- This is an opportunity for you to show us what you’ve got.
- Formal Interview(s)- We may schedule you to come back to the office for one or multiple interview(s). Your interview could be either an individual or group interview.
- Reference Check- At this point, all new associates must successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Offer & Acceptance Process- Welcome aboard in which the HR Manager will be in constant communication with you regarding the job expectations, orientation, training, etc.
- Onboarding Process- Activity in which you get adjusted to the social and performance aspects of the new job quickly and smoothly, and learn the attitudes, knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to function effectively within PHC
- Feedback and new hire monitoring- Assess their performance of your work providing feedback for strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement.
Paragon Hotel Company is the best place to start, grow or advance your career in the hospitality industry. Whether your interest and expertise lies in management, accounting, sales or engineering, you’ll find a home at PHC–where dedication, hard work and a commitment to the best results can move you quickly up the career path of your choosing. Because we believe in mentoring, nurturing and promoting from within our talented organization, with the experience and support provided to you by PHC, the sky’s the limit!
Our ability to succeed is based largely on the people we hire and an unwavering commitment to their personal and professional fulfillment. We go to great lengths to find the best person to fill a position, with as much value placed on a friendly and engaging personality as we do on a great resume. If you also value and demonstrate a high degree of integrity, compassion, personal leadership and resourcefulness, please check out our current openings which are regularly updated.